To proceed with a return*, please send an email request for the return to email@example.com no later than 30 working days from the date you received the product, letting us know the reason for the return.
To proceed with the return, please follow the following steps:
- The product may not be used.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was sent, with the original labels and packaging. If the original packaging is not available, it must be replaced by packaging of similar size and capacity.
- The product must be send to our customer services address:
Stockabee - Lefrik Co
Calle Tapiceros 5 (Nave K)
28830 - San Fernando de Henares
- The box must include your full name and order number (Ex. LFK1234).
- Please, fill out this form.
We recommend that you send any item for return by courier or certified mail and retain proof of shipment.
*If one of the previous steps is not completed, the return will not be valid.
Prepaid return label.
Iberian Peninsula - 4,90€
Portugal + Balearic Islands - 6,90€
Do I have to pay anything for a return?
Return and exchange shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. In cases where the product is considered faulty Lefrik shall assume the entire cost of the return shipping and/or exchange.
How and when will I receive my refund?
Once we receive your item back in the specified address and we confirm points 1 and 2 are correct, the value of the purchase will be refunded by the same method you made the original payment. Note that it might take a couple working days to receive the payment back in your bank account.
If discount codes have been used when the purchase was made, the value of the discount code will not be refunded.
Do the bags have a warranty?
Lefrik bags and backpacks have a two-year warranty since the item is delivered. The consumer must notify Lefrik of the lack of conformity within a period of two months from the time they become aware of it.